Asking for money can be painful. Asking for money, cash and checks, and paper forms is even worse.
It doesn’t have to be so hard!
Families want to buy online, and you can make it easy on them. You can also make it easy on yourself. Put your biggest fundraising efforts on autopilot while raising more money and growing PTA membership at your school.
Here are four easy fundraisers you can do in MemberHub that require little to no effort:
1. Create PTA membership levels — like silver, gold, and platinum.
Custom and bundled memberships could be tiered memberships, family memberships, early bird specials — the sky’s the limit. Charge more for these special memberships, and your school keeps the extra money. Plus, when you sell PTA memberships in your MemberHub school store, the standard membership types are still automatically reported to your state.
2. Set up donations in your store.
This one is a no-brainer. Put donation opportunities online, and families who want to give money can do it easily and on their own schedule! Just add one donation, set the amount to $1, and buyers can choose their own amount.
3. Promote local business sponsorships in a new way and make 5X more money!
You probably already email your school families, and you probably already sell ad sponsorships to your local businesses. Now you can promote them year-round in school emails!
MemberHub’s ad sponsorship program makes it easier and more profitable.
Here’s how the program works:
- Communicate with families through MemberHub.
- Buy ad spots from MemberHub for $100 each for the year (spots are sold in 3’s, and 12 are available).
- Sell email spots to local businesses for as much as you want. We recommend at least $500 each.
- Your school keeps all the profit.
4. Keep more money in your school with MemberHub’s fundraising partners.
Here’s how our partners help:
- GiftCrowd will donate $100 to your PTA when you use it for the first time.
- Your school earns 15% with Prep Sportswear through MemberHub.
- You’ll receive three free banner spots when you sign up for your first ABC Fundraiser.
These four no-fuss fundraisers will help you take full advantage of your MemberHub account — and reduce the work involved in raising money.