We’re looking for a new home page photo here at MemberHub, and we need your help!
While our current home page image is colorful (click here to see), it doesn’t quite capture the sense of community that we’re all about. We’d much rather feature a photo from one of the schools in our MemberHub family.
Which is why we’re pleased to announce the 2014 MemberHub Photo Contest!
We want to see photos that best capture why your “school community” is so awesome. Perhaps a picture of folks volunteering at your big fundraiser, or a photo of what your school does for the local community. Or even just a picture a lively PTA/PTO meeting. The community that makes up your school is special and unique and we want to help you share it with the world!
(These are just some ideas to get you thinking; we can’t wait to see what YOU come up with!)
Entering is easy – just send your school’s photo in by March 31, 2014 here at this link.
You can use a photo you’ve taken specifically for the contest, or one you already have, as long as it meets the following specifications:
- Photos must be digital files in JPEG, JPG, or PNG format
- Photos must be at least 1200 pixels wide and 400 pixels high
- Photos must be at a maximum file size of 3MB
- Photos must be in landscape mode, not portrait mode (tip: if you use your mobile phone to take the picture, turn the phone sideways.)
- Your school must own all rights to use the photo
- Nothing in the photo may constitute copyright infringement
- In the event you win, you must be able to produce appropriate releases for everyone appearing in the photo
Complete contest rules are available here.
Judging will be conducted by the following independent panel of judges:
Debra Horton – Executive Director of the NC PTA
Lorie Barnes – Executive Director of the NC Association for the Education of Young Children
Jennifer Carsen – Chief Chickie, Daycare in Demand
The contest winner and runner-up will be announced no later than April 14th, 2014. The decisions of the judges are final and binding.
The 2014 MemberHub Photo Contest is open to any school, preschool, or early learning program located in the U.S.(1) with a current paid or trial subscription. Your subscription or trial must be active from the time you enter the contest through the conclusion of the contest on April 14th in order for your school to be eligible to win.
Not already a MemberHub school? Now’s a great time to sign up!
(1) With the exception of schools located in New Jersey, due to state legal restrictions